Saturday, July 14, 2007

Its still Friday to me!






Since I haven't gone to bed yet I its still Friday! lol! I was going to release my latest kit Sunday but just remembered we are going out of town later next week and will not have Internet access so I'm debating listing anything on ebay this week. I could just do a 3 or 5 day auction. I guess it will depend on what I have going on tomorrow. I still plan on giving away a free digital scrapbook kit on Monday so never fear your freebies will be here!
I was feeling generous just now so I thought I'd throw a freebie at you right now! The polka dot frame pictured in the layout above! This frame looks great with the red paper and tags from the Play All Day kit!




Freebie no longer available. Thanks!
Have a great weekend!
All items pictured in layout are created by Rachel Clark. Red paper, tags and metal element are from the Play all day digital scrapbooking kit. Special Thanks to atomic cupcake! Font used a yummy apology.

No comments: