Friday, October 12, 2007

Its Filter Friday!!!! Accented Edges

Its that time of the week again! We are trying out accented edges this week for the Filter Friday Challenge. I had fun playing around with this filter. No need to choose background or foreground colors. You can find this filter under filters, brush strokes, accented edges.



From there you can adjust the edge width, brightness and smoothness.

My before photo


After using medium brighness and very smooth about 10-12.

After using dark edges and smoothness about 10-12.

So go ahead and try it for yourself. If you would like to share what you came up with leave a comment with a link to your photo or layout.
Have a great weekend!





1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oh my goodness, it made her look like a doll! Hmm...how will this work for boy layouts...I love challenges...I need some time off to get these done!