Monday, October 15, 2007

We're going on a mini vacation!!!!


We are going on a spur of the moment trip to a water park resort in the WI Dells for a little r&r. I'm so excited I can't wait! Been couped up in this house too long. The boys are so excited to swim and they always have a blast when we go. Of course I really don't want to be seen in a bathing suit considering I had a baby this year...but I think most moms feel that way. I don't care I'll just try to suck it in as best I can. lol

Anyway I don't have a laptop so I will be offline until we return and are settled back in.

Have a great week!

Rachel

3 comments:

Happy Scrap Girl said...

Sounds like fun! Have a great trip :-)

Cheryl said...

Oh, you have a great time! My parents went there once and loved it. some day I'd like to go.

I've still got the filter challenges in mind to do..I will catch up!

Kim said...

hope you have a great time in the Dells.. we love it there.. but then anyplace in wis is great.