Tuesday, July 31, 2007

retro simplicity digital scrapbook kit is here!

Photobucket


Hey everybody!


Its finally here! I actually had the kit ready to go yesterday, but then my internet was down for more than 12 hours! Uggh! There is life without the internet but why...lol! Special thanks to my sister Amy Schilling who came up with the name. Thanks! You're the best!


I have some sales going on this week, The retro simplicity, and grungry floral are at the intro price of $1.99. (grungy floral ends Friday I believe.)



I also have the Lilac Thyme digital scrapbook kit on sale for you guessed it $1.99 but it only for a week so grab it while you can!


Here's a little layout I whipped up with the Lilac Thyme Kit


Rachel Clark Designs

I have a quick page freebie for this kit you can find it on my first blog.


http://rachelclarkdesigns.blogspot.com/2007/07/my-first-blog.html



That's about all for today. Still working on that "project" I'll let you know when I'm done.

No comments: