Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I got a design job!


A little layout done with my Grungy Floral Kit. Its on sale in my auctivia store until friday for $1.99 after the sale ends it will be $3.99 so grab it while you can get it in my store here
ok so that little project i was working on was putting my kits into another store. I got asked by a nice gal Lori Giles to sell my stuff in her store! She owns Digital Scrapn Designs which is pretty new but she's off to a great start and she does beautiful work. I have four kits in the store right now. I have a few more to add but I was in design mode tonight so hopefully tomorrow night I'll get them in there. with three little ones at home, night time seems to be the only time i get things done!
So please stop and see what's going on at Digital Scrapn Designs .

2 comments:

DSD-Pro said...

Riley is a cutie pie. Love that little bonnet of hers.

Congrats on designing gig - WTG!

~ PaintChip

Rachel said...

Thanks!