Wednesday, August 29, 2007

You have got to see this!



This is the most amazing layouts I ever seen! Animated layouts are here. Its totally cool I can't wait to make one of my own! You know i was so overly excited about the animation at first i forgot to look at the designs themselves. Its really cool how she cut the paper around the words. Just a beautiful layout overall. This awesome layout was created by Digi talk shop member jennylyn. She has another cool animation in her gallery. Used with permission. Ok i have to go wipe the drool off my face now! lol!
For a full list of credits click here

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really cool! I can see the future unfolding before my eyes. Can you imagine pictures handing on your livingroom wall, with animation! Can't wait to try this! Thanks Jenn for the idea! Super job!!

Amy

Taylor Blue said...

That is soooo cool~OMG Scrapbooking is really changing!

Anonymous said...

That's amazing Rachel

Looks like the next big thing in digital scrapbooking is here.

Anonymous said...

That is freaking awesome! It reminds me of the LO that Robin Carlton did a couple years ago when she won the digiscrapper of the year contest (or something like that). It rocked, just like this one.

Rachel said...

Maegan,
I guess I'm still pretty new to the digi community. I've been digi scrappin for well over a year but haven't really gotten involved until about six months ago. So this is the first time I've seen a layout like this. Thanks for sharing about Robin. I hadn't heard of her until now and am on my way to check out her work. Thanks for stopping by!

Jennifer Giuffre said...

I totally want to learn how to do this. Too bad you can't print and still keep the animation! That would be past awesome. I was thinking you may be able to add a slideshow to it with PSE photo creations. hmmm. Got to check that out. Thanks for sharing!

Rachel said...

Jennifer,
I was thinking the same thing about printing. maybe someday they'll make a special paper with a microchip embedded into it or something. You just never know...