Thursday, August 9, 2007

Another day another dollar

Today has been crazy busy so far! I went down to the local thrift store today. It was bag day! Ten dollars for all the clothes you can fit in a bag. I had a shopping cart over flowing and somehow managed to fit in in two bags! I was looking for school clothes for my oldest who starts preschool this year. I didnt find much for that but got tons for summer next year. So we are going shopping tonite.
Back to scrapping news. I am still working on the Summer's End Kit. Hope to have that done by Sunday. Pretty much going to aim for Sunday and/or Monday as my "release" days. I'm also trying to decide if I want to do a kit of the month and have it .99cents for a week then on sale for the rest of the month or just go crazy and have the kit of the month for 99cents for the entire month. Well see. That's all I have for now. Have a great day!

No comments: