Saturday, August 4, 2007

A day at the fair



We went to the taylor county fair today. Its a small fair but the boys enjoy it. My mother in law and I took a ride with the boys on the dragon wagon which is supposed to be a "kidde" ride. It looks harmless enough anyway. Boy were we in for a big suprise! It was like a real rollercoaster and we had to scream for him to stop the ride!lol!




LO credits at the fair, retro simplicity kit by me rachel clark found at digiscrapn,frames and pintag from the grow spurts element kit from cottagearts.net. Ride of Terror paper and ricrac from the play all day kit found here.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great layouts....I like it when the photos are kept big so that they remain the focus of the layout.

Rachel said...

Hummie,
Thanks for the compliments! I like to keep the photos big when I want to do a layout but don't have a lot of time. It fills the gaps so to speak.