Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Going out of town and a Sneak Peak

We are heading out of town for a few days for some much needed r&r. My sisters family will be joining us. Im so excited and really need a break from the hohum of everday life. I wont have any internet acess which will give me the opportunity to get catch up on some other things. But really im not sure if i can handle it im starting to feel withdrawls already. lol
I should be back online by Sat. I plan on starting my filter challenges back up again in March. If you didn't get a chance to do the other ones Hummie is starting them over at her forum you can check it out here.

Also thought I'd give ya a little sneak peak of a kit I'm working on. Its called Imagine. Not sure when you can expect it in the stores since i will be away for the rest of the week and wont be able to work on it. But hopefully it will be out in a week or two just have to make some elements to go with it.

Well I'm off like a prom dress. hehe See ya soon!

No comments: