Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Whats up and New Challenges in the forums

I wish i could say our little vacation was restful but while it was a lot of fun we did so much running around i feel like i didn't get to relax at all. lol We went to a waterpark resort. It was really nice we got a three bedroom condo so there was plenty of room for my family and my sisters. The kids loved it. I did too. Im not into the slide thing really. I lean towards the wave pool and lazy river. The main reason for the trip was to celebrate my dh's birthday. The poor guy was sick almost the whole time we were there. Fortunately he did feel well enough for the two of us to go out to a nice dinner alone one night.
When we got back...the stomach flu hit each member of our family one at a time. uggh I was the last one to get it. but luckily i lost three pounds out of the deal. hopefully i can start exercising and keep those pounds off and lose a few more. 10 more to go to get back to my pre baby weight!
Well i have a lot of catching up to do in the digi world. hopefully i will be caught up by the end of the week.

We have a few more challenges going on the the forums this month and I hosting one as well. Check them out here.

We have some new designers in the shop. Stop by the store and check em out here.

Ok now to get that kit completed.

ttys

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pharmacy dostinex 25mg tylenol No prescription liv52 Sale suprax Discount seroquel Canadian arava