Saturday, April 19, 2008

Jump! is the store!

I've been busy the last day or so wrapping up my new kit and badge album. I am happy to say they are in the store and ready to go yay! lol I also made a quickpage to go with it and will probably make a few more. Of course I'll have a freebie to go with it in a few days.

ok first up my first badge album Jump

Badge albums make great gifts! Dont forget Mother's Day is coming soon! This would be great to give to Mom or Grandma to throw in her purse. You can check out the Jump Badge Album here

Or you can grab the whole kit here and scrap the day away!


Or if you just have one picture you really want scrapped and easily you can pick up the quickpage for only $1.99 at my shop at Digital Scrapn Designs!




Here's a finished qp with my two boys
Have a great weekend!

No comments: