Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sorry about the freebies and a new one

For those of you stopping by for freebies I'm so sorry. I totally forgot I had remove them from the store not thinking that the links on my blog went to the store. So i will be working on updating those links over the next few days.


as a thank you for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience i have a quick page for you.




you can grab it here
Feel free to stop by my shop and take a look around or stop by the forums and join a challenge!

4 comments:

Kim S. said...

Thank you for this great QP!

§ubtle said...

This is so bright and cheerful! Thanks for sharing.

joyinhim said...

This is delightful!

Dieta said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.