Sunday, September 30, 2007

Ramblings and my verse for the week


As things have gotten pretty busy lately its nice to stop for a moment and reflect. I love putting verses that "speak" to me on scrapbook pages. Its eaiser to read than my hand writing lately. lol And when ever I need a quick bible fix all I have to do is click my mouse and read some of my pages. This verse is a great reassurance to me as a scramble through my day trying to do 5o million things at once and never doing anything well. I feel so much better when I remember yes God is with me. He is the one who gives me strength and he will help me. And when I think I just cant do anymore he will lift me up and probably tell me rest.
I went through and posted the Friday Filter Challenges for October and November. Lots of fun ones. Stop by on Friday to check em or join in!

2 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Good morning! Love the verse, love that I opened you blog and there it was. Yes, thank Heavens God is with us.

Have a good week :)

Cheryl said...

Always good to have God's Word shared with others...sharing your faith is a ministry for your blog. Love the cute card you made with it.

I see the advanced peak at the filter challenges...that's great..now if I can have time to work ahead! I often even fail working ahead on my own Themed Thursday! Oh, yeah? What is it this week?