Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Shabby Autumn Quick Page Freebie




I have a quickpage freebie for you today! I have the kit in the store now. I still have not figured out my file hosting troubles so there is still nothing on ebay. I have a new kit I'm working on that will hopefully be done this weekend.

The layout is featuring my youngest son who is a little too attached to his pumpkin this year. He says it has powers and talks to him. I wonder if I should be worried? haha


sorry download expired

fonts used : love letters, georgia

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great journaling! It preserves this moment just right...how cute that he takes the pumpkin to bed. I think the sepia (or whatever filter it is) tone of the photos is just right for this layout...

Phill and Melissa said...

Thanks - I love this!