Friday, January 18, 2008

New Kit and a Layout!

I've been busy. I just completed my latest kit My Girl.



You can find in my shop at Digital Scrapn Designs here.

This kit includes
10 12x12 textured papers
3 buttons
2 butterflies
1 letter G charm
1 floral vine
1 brad (two colors)
1 strand of beads
1 row of stitching (custom holes and shadow added)
3 rickrack
2 ribbons
2 knotted bows
2 word tags
1 tag
1 scalloped border

Here is a layout using this kit. I created the frame out of one of the papers and added a small bevel.

I am working on some quick pages to go with it and should have a freebie up in the next few days.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I always love pinks and greens together. Some day I'll make a kit with these colors.

Happy Scrap Girl said...

I love this new kit! The colors are wonderful together, and your little baby is so sweet :-)

Anonymous said...

Rachel this kit is just so adorable and your baby, she is so sweet.

~ lORI