Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sales, News and a Freebie!

We have quite a few things happening at the store. First I want to let you know that over at Digital Scrapn Designs Sunday is our new one day only Sale day! Something different every Sunday! Don't miss out!


This Sunday you can pick up my Grungy Floral kit for only $2.00! But hurry its only one day! Grab it here!


Also starting Sunday save a dollar this week only on my latest kit My Girl!

You can check it out here.


We now have a weekly newsletter that comes out every Friday. You can pick up the latest issue in the shop.

And last but not least a little freebie for you. It is a small label/tag that coordinates with my Grungy Floral kit.

You can grab the freebie from 4shared here

Don't forget to post your layouts in the gallery or stop by the forums!

No comments: